The Top Load Pack is designed as an all purpose pack for wildland firefighters. It offers 2100 cubic inches of storage with a top load drawstring closure, top flap pouch, two fusee pouches, and zippered accessory pouches. Choose from left or right-handed side opening for the fire shelter pouch. The internal pouch allows for organization or a hydration reservoir. Stay hydrated with two canteen pouches and enjoy comfort with padded shoulder straps and waist belt. Customize with accessory pouches on the waist belt and shoulder straps. The backpack accommodates the new generation fire shelter, making it your ultimate ally in the battle against wildfires.
- Top load drawstring closure
- Top flap pouch
- Two fusee pouches with drawstrings
- Zippered accessory pouch on top
- Zippered accessory pouch below fire shelter
- Side opening fire shelter pouch (also available with left handed opening)
- Internal pouch for compartmentalization or water pouch
- Two canteen pouches
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt
- Space on waist belt and shoulder straps for accessory pouches
- Fire shelter pouch will accommodate the new generation fire shelter
- Constructed with 1000D Cordura™ Nylon for durability and weather-resistance
Capacity: 2100 cu. in.