Our durable and versatile Two Week Bag is a great alternative to the standard forest service bag. The main compartment of this round duffel is accessible from the top with a heavy duty two way zipper and a mesh pocket to keep personal items organized. The built-in zippered stuff sack compartment keeps your sleeping bag clean, dry and separated from the rest of your wildland firefighting gear. You can also configure this bag to be carried by the handle, detachable shoulder strap, or convenient back pack strap system hidden on the bottom of the bag.
- Separate sleeping bag compartment
- Adjustable shoulder strap and backpack strap system
- Reinforced with seatbelt webbing
- 3M reflective strip
- Heavy-duty #10 YKK zippers with double pulls
- Constructed with 1000D Cordura™ Nylon for durability and weather-resistance
- Available in a Royal Blue
Dimensions: 32" x 15" x 10"
Capacity: 4800 cu. in.