The modular web gear pack is easily configured to be worn with or without the main pack. The six quick release buckles allow you to quickly detach the top portion and wear only your harness and fire shelter. The modular design of this wildland web gear pack accommodates a variety of configurations allowing wildland firefighters the flexibility needed to perform on any assignment.
- Fits the New Generation Fire Shelter
- Modular configuration
- Two canteen pouches
- Two fusee pouches
- Exterior pocket for accessories
- Zippered accessory pouch below fire shelter
- Padded waist and shoulder straps
- Side opening fire shelter pouch (available with left handed opening)
- Room on waist belt for accessory pouches
- Constructed with 1000D Cordura™ Nylon for durability and weather-resistance
Capacity: 1660 cu. in.